Only a few more steps until you’re registered for the congress!
The following overview shows the fees for participating in the 18th International Congress of European Society for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- admission to all scientific events (apart from those in the Educational Programme)
- congress brochure
- admission to the industry exhibition
- participation certificate
- admission to the Networking Reception
|until 12 February 2019||until 25 June 2019||onsite registration as of 26 June 2019|
|Psychiatrists from countries group A||€ 480||€ 520||€ 580|
|Psychiatrists from countries group B||€ 430||€ 470||€ 530|
|Psychologists from countries group A||€ 400||€ 440||€ 500|
|Psychologists from countries group B||€ 370||€ 410||€ 470|
|Students*, Trainees, allied professions||€ 280||€ 340||€ 390|
* Please have your certificate ready when registering for the congress online, as it needs to be uploaded for approval of eligibility for this fee. Without a valid certificate the regular congress fees will be charged.
Step 1: Determine country group here
Step 2: Find the congress fee above
Step 3: Register for the congress until 12 February 2019 to benefit from the early Bird Registration fees!
All fees are quoted in Euros (EUR) and per person. The country group is based upon the official classification of the World Bank and refers to your work and correspondence address. You can find payment conditions here. Please note that we are not able to accept payments in other currencies.